Look at the following few experiences:
- Visit to a farm house.
- Visit to a nursery.
- Observing sparrows building nests, laying eggs and rearing their young ones.
- Visit to a printing press or a garage.
- Visit to a health clinic or a hospital.
- Visit to a plastic industry.
- Visit to an old age home or an orphanage.
- Visit to a recycling unit.
- Visit to a sericulture or a pisciculture plant.
- Visit to a museum or a zoo.
- Visit to a doll house or a studio.
- Visit to a building construction site.
I have seen some parents who think that their kids are too young to catch up. But, that is not a fact. Kids too can understand and appreciate. They are curious enough to know new things. Even your daily visits to your friend's place or market or doctor will have new experiences in store for your kids to see and understand.